You need an agent with extensive knowledge of the St. Louis market and the unique factors that can impact price and desirability of your property. I’m a lifelong resident of St. Louis, who has personally relocated 4 times and worked with more than a dozen agents. I know what my clients expect from a great agent, which helped me earn the “Rookie of the Year.”
Here are some of the key things you can to expect from me as your real estate agent:
- I listen carefully to your needs and goals, and keep those top-of-mind throughout the process.
- I’m accessible. I’m never more than a phone call or email away when you have questions or concerns.
- I provide you with practical suggestions on how to prepare your home so that it impresses and excites buyers.
- I recommend a listing price that’s the highest possible, without discouraging buyers.
- I prepare a game plan to promote your property to qualified buyers to ensure it sells.
- I prepare the promotional materials, including pictures and property description.
- I create an excitement in the marketplace about your listing. I tell my other private clients about it. I spread the word to other agents.
- I work with you to schedule showings and open houses, with as little inconvenience to you as possible.
- When someone makes an offer on your property, I skillfully negotiate so that you get the best price and terms.
- I take care of the dozens and dozens of details involved in selling a home, so you don’t have to worry about them.
- I help to ensure everything goes smoothly between signing the offer and closing the sale.
You want your house to sell quickly and for the highest price possible. You also want the process to be trouble-free. That’s what I do for clients every day!
To find out more about why you should sell with me, please contact me to schedule a no obligation, personal consultation.