Be Ready to WOW Buyers!
As your real estate agent, I ensure we maximize the potential of every viewing and open house. To accomplish that, I advise you on how best to prepare your property, I market it to qualified buyers, and then, make sure their attention is drawn to the most desirable features of your house.
When it comes to scheduling, I coordinate with you to select days and times that are as convenient as possible. Obviously, I encourage you to be as flexible as you can, as that will enable more buyers to see your property. Weekends, in particular, are popular for showings.
I take care of all aspects of scheduling showings and give you as much control as needed to accommodate your schedule.
Although I do most of the work, there are a few things you can do to make viewings more successful:
- Make sure your house is neat and clean.
- Declutter highly personal items as much as possible to make it easier for buyers to imagine themselves living in the house.
- Plan to be away from your home during all showings. Buyers are more comfortable if they can view the property privately.
- If possible, remove your pets. I love animals, but not all buyers do. It makes them feel more comfortable and you won’t have to worry about a pet escaping with visitors enter or exit the home.
- Ensure the walkway leading up to your house is clear and free of safety hazards.
I realize viewings and open houses can be a little inconvenient. As your real estate agent, I will do my best to minimize the disruptions. I will focus on bringing in serious buyers, rather than those who are merely curious. This speeds up the process and increases the likelihood of a buyer seeing your property, becoming interested, and making an offer.
To sell your house quickly, and for the highest price possible, it is crucial that viewings and opening houses are done right. Want to learn more about my approach? Please submit the form below or call or email me today to schedule a no-obligation Personal Consultation.