Making an Offer
The price we go in with is critical. You want it to reflect the true market value of the property so the seller will take your offer seriously. On the other hand, you don’t want to go in too high and risk overpaying for the home. You can be confident that I know how to prepare a winning offer and get you the property at the lowest possible price, looking out for your interests throughout the entire process.
How the Process Works
When you decide to make an offer on a home, here’s what typically happens:
- I’ll recommend a price that has the best chance of being accepted by the seller. My recommendations are based on comparables recently sold and current market activity.
- We’ll discuss contingencies, closing dates and getting a professional home inspection, and other details to be included for your protection.
- I’ll prepare the necessary documents and present your offer to the seller and his or her real estate agent.
- If the offer isn’t accepted, or if the seller makes a counter-offer, I’ll work with the seller’s agent, skillfully negotiating on your behalf to make a deal.
- I’ll communicate with you throughout the entire process. You’re never in the dark when you work with me.
- Once the seller agrees to a deal, I’ll help lead you through the process handling all the details right up to closing.
I realize that making an offer can seem like a nail-biting process. It doesn’t have to be. I’ll communicate with you every step of the way, working tirelessly to get that home for you.
Have questions about making an offer? Feel free to call or email me.